Supporting various connectivity options to the POS, the V-Link interface makes connecting Verifone terminals to POS PC applications or Electronic Cash Register systems easy. V-link interfaces with a variety of eftpos terminals and can operate independently of the POS should there be a POS hardware failure.
V-Link supports three separate protocols providing 1 or 2 way messaging with the option of EFTPOS receipts being printed on the POS printer.
The Verifone V-Link protocols are:
(two-way interface with printing at the POS)
|The POS sends the transaction amount to the Verifone terminal.||
The POS sends the transaction amount to the Verifone terminal and the terminal sends the transaction result back to the POS.
The POS sends the transaction amount to the Verifone terminal and the terminal sends the transaction result back to the POS. Receipt data is also returned so the eftpos receipt can be printed on the POS printer.
- Reduce customer wait times at the POS - faster, more efficient transactions and optional contactless payment functionality streamlines your payments process
- Reduce keying errors to make reconciliation a breeze - cashiers no longer have to input transaction amounts into both the POS and the terminal, reducing opportunities for errors
- Easy to implement - in both small and large retail environments
- Save on consumables - provides the option of suppressing unnecessary merchant copies of EFTPOS receipts
- A range of connectivity options - supports Serial, IP, USB and Wi-Fi connectivity options to the POS and both IP and dial communications to the Paymark switch
- Not reliant on the POS operating environment – no constraints as to which Windows version the POS application is running on
- Can operate independent of the POS should there be a POS hardware failure
View our POS Vendor Certified Solutions here