Eftpos Terminal Accessories
Existing EFTPOS New Zealand customers can purchase eftpos terminal stationery and accessories online, using a credit card.
If you would prefer to be invoiced for your order please contact us on 0800 EFTPOS (0800 338 767) to place an order.
Our online store accepts:
Verifone VX EVOLUTION Range
VX 820 PIN pad
VX 820 DUET
VX 520 Colour
VX 680 Wireless
VX 520 Colour with
VX 820 PIN pad
Verifone Vx Range
|Verifone Vx810 DEUT||Verifone Vx810 PIN pad||Verifone Vx670||Verifone Vx610 Mobile|
|Verifone Vx610 Fixed Wireless||Verifone Vx570||Verifone Vx510|
|Keycorp K23||Keycorp K78 Mobile|
We deliver to any business address in New Zealand. We don't deliver to overseas addresses. Freight is normally charged in addition to the cost of the goods and any applicable freight charges are specifically identified on your order.
All orders are dispatched via courier. Orders received before 2.30pm on weekdays will be dispatched on the same business day. Orders received after 2.30pm or on weekends or public holidays will be dispatched on the morning of the next business day.
Customers normally receive their orders on the day following dispatch, however this does depend on the courier delivery service and we make no guarantees as to the actual delivery time.
EFTPOS New Zealand Limited will only refund returned consumable orders where defective or incorrect supplied goods are returned to us within seven days of receipt of the consumables.
EFTPOS New Zealand may at its discretion, refund or replace returned consumables for other reasons if the following conditions are met:
- The goods must have been purchased from EFTPOS New Zealand in the last 30 business days; and
- The goods must be in the same condition as they were received; and
- The purchaser much have contacted us for approval to return the goods and we have given that approval; and
- The (RID) number provided by us is clearly evident on the outside of the packaging when the goods are returned; and
- The purchaser pays the cost of returning the goods, except in circumstances where we has dispatched an incorrect order.
Credit card payment for all online orders is processed via a secure 128 bit SSL (https) hosted payment service. All credit card details are encrypted prior to transmission. For additional security, credit card information is not passed to EFTPOS New Zealand with the order and is not held by EFTPOS New Zealand with order details.